Thursday, October 8, 2009

16 Things



Inspired by the myriad of lovely bloggers out there with their "list of things to do before my next birthday" I have jumped on the bandwagon. Since I'm a little late to the game and my 24th birthday is now 8 months away and not 12, I have decided to make a list of 16 things (2/3 of 24) as opposed to 24. And here they are:

  1. Go on a wine tasting tour
  2. Go to a cheese tasting
  3. Visit the chocolate factory in Frachoek :)
  4. Read a classic novel like Emma or Jane Eyre
  5. Do a capsule wardrobe project for a month
  6. Shop at a vintage/second hand store and buy something
  7. Go a month without spending on anything but food and essential living expenses
  8. Go up Table Mountain
  9. Go on a bus tour of the city
  10. Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach
  11. Complete 6 months worth of Project 365 (I have unfortunately fallen horribly behind, oooops)
  12. Find and apply for a minimum of 5 bursaries for overseas study
  13. Start training to complete in Intervarsity (inter-university dance competition)
  14. Learn how to start a fire (for braai purposes aka a barbeque)
  15. Learn how to sew with a sewing machine
  16. Open an Etsy store
So, there they are. I am definitely motivated to complete my list along with all the other goals I have set for myself for the coming year. Wish me luck :)

Have any of you got a list of things to do before your next birthday? If so, what are they? How do you keep your motivation going for projects like these? Leave a comment! :)

*eLLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...