Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Audience Participation





Calling on all readers!!!

I've got two projects on the go that require you in order to work :)

Number one: Valentines Day Themed Blog Carnival
YAY/NAY

Number two: Book Club
You might remember a while that I started an Amazon Shop as a way to express my love of reading and suggest books to all of you. Now I would like to have a monthly book club where readers submit a review of their favourite book/s of the past or present. Fiction, non fiction, fashion, fantasy you name it - all is welcome!

Simply write a short summary of your thoughts about the book and what kind of reader would like it. Include book name, picture, author and genre.

Leave a comment or send me an email.
Looking forward to your submissions!


*eLLa*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...