Sunday, July 25, 2010

Book Club - Twenties Girl


I would like to start out by saying thank you very much to all my lovely readers for being so patient. I do apologize for being MIA for the past few weeks. Its been a bit of a tough time for me, hopefully the worst is over and things can and will only get better from here on out.

For this months book club I would like to introduce you to the novel that has been keeping me company for the past two weeks.....

Its the latest novel by Sophie Kisella, author of the Shopaholics series, Twenties Girl.

It really is a delightful story of a young women, called Lara, who is haunted by a 23 year old ghost version of her dead great-grandmother that only she can see. Together the two of them embark on a whirlwind of adventures and Lara achieves the impossible by learning a valuable lesson from her dead relative.

I real easy read that lets you escape and keeps you smiling. The perfect novel to enjoy poolside whilst on holiday :) Get your copy HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...