Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogspiration



Here are the blogs that inspired me to start my own blog and those which I have discovered since that have also become a constant source of inspiration to me :)



Golden Oldies




College Fashion - this was my very first discovery, and a constant source of fabulousness



Gala Darling - was my second find and is a truly inspirational blog with a twist



Charade - is one of my all time favourites!!! Something aspire to :) The articles are expertly written and the site is easy to navigate



The Glamourous Grad Student - is another of my favorites which I discover through Charade. The articles are well written and readers can relate well to the topics she discusses



Fabulous New Finds




Yes Yes - is a quirky and fun blog that appeals to me on every level and always has new and unique posts



With Love - is a really beautiful site that has fabulous fashion articles and the photos are amazing



Dubai Stylista - is a new fun fashion blog that is well written and has a lot potential


More Magic Always - is also a newer blog that is definitely one to watch. Its articles are well written and cover fashion and beauty



What do you think of these blogs? What are you favourites? Leave a comment and share your favourite blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...