Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Polyvore Personal Style Challenge - The Little Black Dress Edition

Hey guys,

So following on from my participation in the Polyvore Personal Style Challenge I set myself a little challenge of my own using a LBD. On recommendation from MLF, whose post on personal style, was the catalyst behind the Polyvore Social Experiment I will be starting a similar group on Polyvore. This time however, the challenge will be to place your stamp of personal style on a LBD.

In the meantime get those creative fashion juices flowing and get your polyvore on!
Do check back to get the link for the group alternatively, access the group through my username on polyvore **ella**.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Have fun and enjoy :)

*eLLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...