Monday, June 21, 2010

Study Central



I am crazy busy with studies at the moment and all of my assignments are due by the end of next month and I have 6 to do!!!! All of them essay assignments and research projects, sigh.

So, my mind is mostly in the books for the moment and here are a few tips and tricks for those busy study periods:

 - make sure you have enough space, a large table where you can stretch out and makes piles is my preference
 - have good internet access for research and possible queries that come up as you go
 - make sure you have access to a printer so you can easily have access to copies of important documents
 - colour code your files and make sure everything has their own space to keep subject separate
 - file away as you go so you don't end up with a big old pile of random papers
 - make sure you have enough pens and paper as well as staples, glue, ect whatever you need

I have a few interesting projects of my own going on at the moment that I'm hoping to get off the ground soon in between the madness so hopefully I will be sharing them all with you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...