Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wedding Inspirations

I've never really been one of those little girls who dreamed about her wedding and what it would be like, what my dress would look like ect. In fact I was never really sure that I would ever get married. I'm quite the independent with dreams of making it on my own before I get married. I want to be able to bring my share of the bacon home. However, roughly two years ago my sister got married and I was the maid of honor and I watched her plan her wedding from behind her laptop and had a first hand showing of what goes into a wedding. Since then I've been to quite a few weddings and many of my friends are talking of engagement and weddings and some of them are married or are getting married within months. So, after attending a wedding with my boyfriend last weekend I finally started thinking seriously about what I would like my day to be like and here are some really awesome sources of inspiration:


The dress in the middle is absolutely breath taking and I've always loved dresses that have had that nekline



I've always been partial to a garden wedding




 
I love the seating on the right hand side, perfect for while the appetizers are being served and you are off taking photo's


I just love these decorations and the fushia pink colour




 
Isn't this cake so much fun? :)



Original bouquets



I love this idea, think I might just use it one day - it has such movement to it



Fun photo ideas, really love this - so going to do it




 
So cute :)



Love the umbrella's


So, are you one of those girls that has been dreaming of her weeding since she could talk? Or are you a late bloomer like me? Anyone used any of these ideas in their weddings? As always, share your thoughts - Leave a comment :)

*eLLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...