Friday, December 11, 2009

Positive Affirmations




For a while now I have had the thought in the back of my mind that I need to make myself an affirmation board filled with positive and encouraging words, statements and pictures that I can look at each and everyday as I leave the house. To start the process I have jotted down a few affirmations to start with, they include both things that I want to achieve now and for the future, while they are a bit jumbled and rough around the edges I am going to share them with you:

  • I have enough money to purchase anything I need
  • I own a beautiful one bedroom home
  • I own my own car which I have bought and payed for myself
  • I am a successful professional
  • I have enough money saved to travel
  • I am beautiful, confident and well put together
  • I have a fabulous wardrobe which I love
  • I have a great group of girlfriends that I can rely on for support and have fun with
  • I am independent, confident and self sufficient 
  • I am surrounded with confidence and positivity
  • I am in a successful, positive, adult relationship
  • I am easy to talk to
  • I can confidently and successfully converse with everyone I meet
  • I am radiant and graceful
  • I am beautiful and elegant 
  • I am breath taking when I dance
  • I am the proud owner of an honours degree in psychology and have obtained 85% for all my subjects
  • I am a successful, paid psychometrist
  • I am a wise, articulate, even tempered person
  • I make success from failure
  • I am a worthy and important individual who deserves attention, time and support in her own right
  • I am a happy person who attracts those around me
  • I am ME and that is ENOUGH
Do you make use of positive affirmations?Do you believe in their power? What would your affirmations be? How do you keep yourself feel confident, positive and successful?

Share your thoughts, leave a comment :)

*eLLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...